THE ORIGINAL J'ACCUSE PAGE

SEARCH THE ARCHIVES

dimanche, avril 24, 2005

NEEBOTHER

And the wee man has finally kicked into the habit! I could not but share the news with with all of you. I came across (rather serendipously) a tentative, almost shy, blog by my man in Scotland better known as JBB. He recounts that he will take up blogging in order to avoid nights out boozing. Now that's as bad an excuse as I have ever heard. But whatever... anything to get Stan blogging on the WWW.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a pic I guess the pygmy will like. Meanwhile all of ya... pop over and tell the wee man to keep it up. (if anything just because I know he will hate me for this!). I love the name... could it be Knee-Bother too? Who knows...

anyway for the umpteenth link... http://neebother.blogspot.com

looks like I've scooped Robert at Wired Temples on this one!

Aucun commentaire: