METZ - NANCY - RHEIMS - EPERNAY - DIJON - CHATEUNEUF - BEAUNE - LYON
Once again the J'Accuse forma mentis is intensively in blog mode. Too much to say and comment about to fit in this tiny intervention. I bought a blog carnet... much like Hemingway's original which is for sale in many libraires here. I will use it from now on to take note of anything bloggable when access to a mac is temporarily unavailable. Since I cannot stand typing on this infernal frenchy keyboard I will just conclude this tiny blog with an affiche... a list of things to be commented upon following my five hour drive back to the grand duchy. In the meantime thank you Robert and Fausto for your reactions on the blogosphere and the rest of you.... keep blogging alive!
To Blog List:
- International Herald Tribune editoriql on Blogging (last weekends edition)
- Bloggers of the past; Travellers and their notes on travel; book purchased in Dijon (7th edition published in 1864 originally published c.1792) includes four chapters about a frenchman's visit to Malta.
- Moet et Chandon, champagne cellars, chalk and Maltese potential
- transport and parking... where we could learn
- the Maltese Knights... they're everywhere
- Al Gore and the new media
- How Mark Vella can be useful.
All that and more in the forthcoming editions of J'Accuse.
I apologise for thebabsence of hyperlinks but this internet caf� system is not very collaborative. I will add them when back home. Also any typos are due to the AZERTY keyboard.
So long... off to eat a Gallette au Sarrazin!
Wish you were here.