THE ORIGINAL J'ACCUSE PAGE

SEARCH THE ARCHIVES

jeudi, avril 27, 2006

Saudade



David insists on calling Luxembourg - Luxembore. I personally enjoy living in a town like this. The Brussels Bustle is not for me. Which is why I probably feel the saudade for the laid back attitude in Cuba much more than ever. It's all in the blood and the rhythm. Some people have enough bubble and fizz to be able to get by anywhere - even in the remotest of places. Others might need to compensate with the jazz and razz of the big cities. When I feel like the latter I go to London. The world capital still rules!

1 commentaire:

gybexi a dit…

The world capital still rules!

Yup.

But we're in 2006 now where quills are no longer used, a handlebar moustache is no longer fashionable and London is no longer the world capital (New York is).

Be careful not to bubble and fizz too vigorously; they're not exactly fond of that sort of thing in Luxemb.