THE ORIGINAL J'ACCUSE PAGE

SEARCH THE ARCHIVES

lundi, septembre 12, 2005

The Million Dollar Homepage





I first heard about this from Arcibald. I've been to Alex's page and I must admit that it's a case of hats off for the great but simple idea. Only a few weeks ago while staring at a paperclip I was mulling over the possibility of coming up with that simple idea that could earn loads of money fast in order to lead a more comfortable life. Alex has come up with a great idea and from what I read in his blog it seems to be paying off... literally.

One small thing. The name of the page has a little TM at the top. A little visit to the site of the UK Patent Office shows that it is not registered yet. A little slip that might cost money if not amended fast!

"Making a million dollars is the simplest thing in the world. Just find a product that sells for $2000 and that you can buy at a cost of $1000, and sell a thousand of them." - Jerry Gillies

Aucun commentaire: