THE ORIGINAL J'ACCUSE PAGE

SEARCH THE ARCHIVES

lundi, décembre 12, 2005

I Want to Be Guze Stagno



shit
fuck
dick
cunt
zobb
liba
qahba
kelba
zobb
beatles
luigi
tenco
imagine
xtruppaw
rebel
hero
yeah
rock
roll
yeah


...there that should do it.... now I have to find myself a new idol!


"Then there was the release of Abstrass’ debut CD (better late than never, eh, guys?) and the explosion of the Maltese blog scene, which gave plenty of Guzé Stagno wannabes the chance to show us how witty and clever they are." - The Man Himself.

2 commentaires:

david a dit…

"david:
and?"
(in previous post)

Simple - I just wanted to make sure the word 'wanker' and 'bastard' featured again so that we'd all move one step closer towards our communal goal of becoming Stagno.

Absolutely love
the look-alike
above.

Jacques René Zammit a dit…

shit. i was hoping he would swear at me or summat. then it would have counted as a virtual signature. instead he puts a smiley... a fucking smiley.

guze' you should know more than that. it was too good a phrase to let it go by without comment. i do get offended but not by that kind of thing. (I mean... look at it objectively... how can it be offensive? i'd call it cute).

remember my note on your post requesting ideas about highs and lows of the year? that's in jest. as is... i assumed... your article.

...because I do not want to be guze stagno in the long run.

I want to be Lorna Vassallo.

sorry to let you down.now sit back, relax and write something funny. or as someone i knew used to say: "Tahseb Xejn!".