dimanche, décembre 04, 2005
J'Accuse has not vanished from the blogosphere. Nor is it participating in the unplanned and uncontrolled lull in the blogosphere. The author has only just returned from a whirlwind consumerist visit to Central London. Normal blogging service will be resumed tomorrow.
- happy birthday to gybexi
- well graduated and thanks for the carnival to maltagirl
- well done to London Underground for the opening of DLR extension to London City Airport
- Luxembourg the most drab and cold city in Europe - it makes a visit to London feel like a summer holiday
- Pub lunches (at the Brewmaster) definitively prove that Brit food can kick bottom.
- Nothing beats English courtesy.
This is Luxembourg Station change here for the Freezing Line.
Mind the Gap.