THE ORIGINAL J'ACCUSE PAGE

SEARCH THE ARCHIVES

jeudi, septembre 07, 2006

Tits

Quick Poll (add comments):
It appears that the Maltese roads are now full of billboards encouraging women to breastfeed. The picture used in the campaign must be similar to the one reproduced above. Indy columnist Daphne Caruana Galizia thinks that image was unnecessary and that she and others who share her opinion are being forced into sounding conservative or victorian. What do you think:

a) I agree with DCG, they should not show tits in public.
b) I agree with DCG, what if I was that baby... how could I live happily if I knew that my face stuck to my mums breast was shown all over the country?
c) No way, Daphne is wrong. We need to see more tits on the street.
d) DCG is a prude. I can't wait for the next testicular check-up campaign.
e) What is breast-feeding?
f) I think the buck should stop with electing tits to parliament. That's more than enough.
g) What is a breast? (info here)

PS. Ah yes. Any PC oriented persons reading this post should read "breasts" instead of "tits", except in option (f) where the word "boobs" would be more appropriate.

Chenkuye

1 commentaire:

Hsejjes a dit…

I will definately tick d. When are we going to get some pics of balls on a billboard? :)
As for this whole purlaver of breast feeding I find it total tosh. Bottle feeding is more practical.